Where are Willz products manufactured?
· Willz products are proudly manufactured in Guangdong, China. Willz has a product development team located in the United States that is focused on the US market.
How does my Warranty work?
· Your product warranty begins from the date of purchase and lasts for 1 year.
What does my product warranty cover?
· Any defect that can be attributed to a manufacturing defect.
What happens if I am missing a part on my new appliance?
· Please call our customer service team at 1-800-562-0738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for customer service.
When do I need to report a missing part on my new appliance?
· We request that you contact us within the first month to report any missing part. If you don’t plan on installing your product immediately after purchasing, please check it for missing and broken parts and let us know to avoid being charged for the parts.
What happens if one of my accessories breaks during installation/setup?
· Please call our customer service team at 1-800-562-0738 or email email@example.com to report your broken part or accessory. It is important to contact us right away as we only cover broken accessories during the first month from purchase, unless they have a clear manufacturing defect.
What appliances do you provide service on?
· In-home service is available for all major appliances, and in some cases, larger mini refrigerators 10 cu ft. and above as well as larger chest freezers 10 cu ft. and above. Carry in service is available for some smaller appliances on a limited basis.
How do I exercise my warranty?
· Call our customer service team at 1-800-562-0738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will determine your eligibility for service, replacement, or refund. Be sure to have your receipt handy, along with your model number and serial number, if possible.
How can I purchase accessories for my appliance?
· Please call our customer service team at 1-800-562-0738 or email email@example.com and they will let you know how you can purchase the accessory you’re looking for. Please keep in mind, not all accessories are available at this time.
The model I want to buy has been out of stock for a while, what can I do?
· Some models are discontinued after a time and have limited availability. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a specific model. We have product being shipped to our warehouses on a monthly basis and it the out of stock situation may be temporary.
Nobody has answered my call, email, contact us, or social media post and I need answers!
· For Phone Calls:
Please make sure you are referencing your user manual, or the rating tag on the back of your product. Phone numbers found on the internet may be out of date or incorrect. Our general Willz customer customer service line is 1-800-562-0738.
· For Email:
Please make sure you have spelled the email correctly. The best way to reach us by email is at email@example.com. Emails are responded to during business hours and in the order they are received. If you need assistance during the weekends, please contact our general customer service line at 1-800-562-0738.
· For Social Media:
Our social media team is only active during normal business hours and will respond as soon as possible.
Will you ever sell the model I want in the color I want?
· We are constantly evaluating our product portfolio including our color selection. Currently, we sell through our retailer partners and they select the colors they want to sell to their customers.